- I met this nice lady today. Her dogs were exceptionally well behaved. She told me that yes, these were all her dogs, but added that she was a dog trainer.
- “Oh,” I said, “And what were you in your past life?” (I’ve discovered that many of us in the pet industry have had other careers previously.)
- “I used to be an attorney,” she said.
- I laughed. “Oh, this has to be much more rewarding.”
- “Yes,” she said. “Someone actually listens to me now!”
You can find more of the adventures of these four and their mom/trainer/legal defender on Instagram @Austin_DogLove.
I don’t know why, but their photos remind me of a KISS poster from the 70’s, with Mr. Snuffleupagus, doing a photobomb.